|Guthrie Lake, Guthrie OK
North or Seward & Coltrane
|Stand up paddle board hourly rentals
we also offer different classes
Beginner paddling, yoga, boot camp, and Zumba
Like my Facebook page to get the invites for these classes
Space is limited
First come - first serve
Only 13 boards available at this point.
Bring a frisbee, fishing pole, or lawn chair
in case you have to wait a bit!
You can text me before you come to ask about availability
If need to get a hold of me, texting is the best way!
Follow me on Instagram
Twitter and Facebook for all information
$15 - 1 hour
$25 - 2 hours
Buy a 10 - 1 hour SUP punch card- $100.00
(no refunds, expires Oct. 31, 2019)
Boot Camp & Yoga Classes
$25.00 per person
pre-sign up is required - space is limited
organize a group of 8 prepaid, get your paddle time free!!
Cash or Venmo
Pay at site or online through Venmo
paying online guarantees a spot.
No shows will be charged - no refunds
Life jackets must be worn by 13 and under. I have a limited supply of youth jacket so
you are welcome to bring your own.
Waivers must be signed by all
under 18 must have parent sign and parent
or guardian must be present
Under 18 - parents must be on the water at all times
No under age swimming without parent present on shore.
Parents MUST stay within 20 feet of under age children.
boards have a 250 weight limit
1. Coil ankle leashes are encouraged for all paddlers but are not required.
2. Start and finish you paddle on you knees (not standing) to help prevent hitting the nose of the paddleboard or
the fin on the bottom of the lake or and rocks.
3. While paddleboard is on land, jumping, bouncing, playing or sitting on the board is not allowed. This is how boards
get damaged and you will be responsible for replacement cost.
4. You are responsible for any and all damage to Free Spirit Paddle Sports equipment while in possession of equipment.
The cost of repairs of damages will be deducted from rental deposits or charged to credit cards.
5. If we do not have your credit card on file, a deposit is required for rentals over 2 hours. Deposits are refunded upon
safe, undamaged and timely return of rental boards. Our schedule for damage fees is outlined on our waiver. We require
payment for all rentals and lessons in advance.
6. All rentals are done at Guthrie Lake.
7. Everyone must sign a waiver before hitting the water on a board.
8. Life jackets- state law requires 13 and under to wear on at all times. Adults have a choice. If you decide
not to wear one or take one on the board, you will be
required to sign a life jacket refusal waiver.
9. Please arrive 15 minutes early for all classes and rentals. We will not accommodate late arrivals.
You can find directions with links to Google maps here.
10. Ask for help. I am here to help!
11 HAVE FUN!!!!
|SIgn up with Venmo
|TONS of INFO
New site coming